Salted Cream Royal Earl Grey Latte
Royal Earl Grey Iced Tea
2 tsp of Enchant's Royal Earl Grey tea blend (or blend of your choice)
Loose leaf tea infuser/disposable steeping bags
1/4 cup hot water
1/2 cup cold water
1/4 cup heavy cream
1 Tbs cane sugar
1/8 tsp salt
1. Steep 2 tsp of Royal Earl Grey tea in 1/4 cup hot water for 5 minutes.
2. Remove infuser and fill tea with 1/2 cup cold water. Set aside.
3. Lightly whip together heavy cream, sugar, and salt until it thickens but before it forms peaks.
4. Fill a glass with ice, pour the tea almost to the top, leaving room for the cream topping.
5. Fill to the top with salted cream froth.